There’s no such thing as outfit inspiration overload when it comes to styling your go-to skinny jeans. They are a classic style that we recommend everyone have in their closet. skinny jeans are a denim shape that’s stood the test of time and passing trends. (Denim-on)
- So easy to put upon, and yet, so easy to get wrong.
- Unlike corduroy and velvet, which appear difficult, denim seems simple enough on the surface,
- In addition-but can be perilous to a man’s sartorial reputation.
- When doming the most staple of workwear fabrics, the stakes are high, and each color and wash requires an entirely different tack.
- Unlike the other washes, what constitutes as dark denim’s is up for discussion.
- For clarity, here we’re talking raw indigo and charcoal shades-essential anything more or less uniform in color that is not black.
HOW TO PUT ON(Denim-on)
- Due to its relative stiffness, raw denim is not usually found in skinny fits.
- In addition, a slightly wider-leg is no bad thing and will ensure that-
- -any early 2000s dodgy denim vibes are stopped in their tracks.
- Whether combined with off-duty staples such as sweatshirt or a blazer for a solid smart-casual mix, You’ll need to consider the balance of your outfit.
- fashionvaale pick: Light wash denim, neutrals, primary colors, navy, khaki.
HOW TO PUT: MID-WASH DENIM
- Anything with the word ‘mid’ in it is usually a bit drab.
- It’s a favorite shade of denim to have at your disposal, not least because of its ability to slot seamlessly into several off-duty looks.
- Whether you opt for navy or shades like easy to throw on grey, brown or black,
- above all the aim should be to keep it simple.
CAN I WEAR DENIM JEANS ON SHIRTS
- Yes, you can wear them as a standard shirt, loosely tucked into the waist of pants or jeans.
- you can also wear them as an overshirt or lightweight jacket on top of dresses and tops.
BEST DENIM BRANDS AVAILABLE IN INDIA
- Pepe jeans London
- Flying machine
DENIM ON DENIM
- Ideally, you want different shades of denim on top and bottom.
- That means black jeans and a dark blue denim shirt, white jeans and a light blue denim shirt.
- or you can try, dark denim below and a washed shade up top.
DON DENIM’S GO WITH EVERYTHING
- Although denim in themselves are always casual, the right color, fit, and style can work with just about anything.
- Don’t be afraid to spend a little extra cheap denim will make your whole outfit look cheap.